Board Logo
« v isiting the Nurse »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 25th, 2017, 01:55am




« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
 thread  Author  Topic: v isiting the Nurse  (Read 632 times)
Aiko
Second Year
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 118
xx v isiting the Nurse
« Thread started on: Dec 31st, 2007, 04:18am »

Aiko gets a little nervous when Maya brings her into the nurses office.

The school nurse turns around and looks at the two girls standing there.

"What can I do for the two of you today?" as she walks over towards Maya and Aiko.

User IP Logged

~Maya Kitagata~
Third Year
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I surrender to the warmth of your embrace...

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 778
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31st, 2007, 09:00am »

Maya bows respectfully as she looks at the nurse then to her roomie. "Yes ma'am. Its just that my friend here has prained her ankle and well... instincts told me to being her here as soon as possible." Maya then carries Aiko to a vacant bed. Lowering her roomie she settled her gently on top.

"Aiko-chan... dont be afraid. Both the nurse and I would never hurt you." Maya spoke with calm and serene eyes.
User IP Logged

User Image

Aiko
Second Year
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 118
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31st, 2007, 4:26pm »

Aiko just holds on to Maya's hand as she lays there.

The nurse comes over and kneels down by the side of the bed and takes a look at Aiko's ankle.

She gently probes it with her fingers just skimming the surface of the skin.

"Well it's not to bad, but your going to need to take it easy for at least a week. I'll give you a note after we get the swelling down and wrapping it up. You're going to need to stay off of it for at least a week. " as the nurse carefully removes the slippers Aiko had on.

Aiko tightens her grip on Maya's hand when the nurse removes the slipper. Aiko wipes the tears from her eye's with the back of her other hand.

After the nurse removes the slipper she gets up and gets an ice pack and places it on Aiko ankle to bring the swelling down. She then goes about getting the bandages and some pain pills for Aiko as well.

"Here you go. Take theses, they'll ease the pain for you. You might feel a little sleepy afterwards."

Aiko takes the pills while still holding on to Maya's hand and drinks down a cup of water as well.

The nurse looks towards Maya "are you two roommates? Cause if you are I'll give you a note excusing you to leave early from your classes to help her."

User IP Logged

~Maya Kitagata~
Third Year
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I surrender to the warmth of your embrace...

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 778
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #3 on: Jan 1st, 2008, 03:34am »

As the grip Aiko-chan had on her hand grew tighter, Maya just smiled down at her and watched as the nurse did her duties.

When asked a question Maya nods before she speaks. "Yes, we are roomates." Then with the nurses last sentence Maya looked up towards her with a raise of a brow. "Excuse? Will there be anything that I will be needing to do? As in.. is there is a certain kind of medicine I must give her at a certain time? If so then, please give me all the details."

When it came to one's care Maya would always put her very best in helping that person, and so in this case.. Aiko-chan.
User IP Logged

User Image

Aiko
Second Year
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 118
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #4 on: Jan 1st, 2008, 5:24pm »

The nurse just smiles at Maya "All she is going to need to do is leave early from her classes and have someone carry her books for her. I don't want her putting any weight on that ankle. Also she will need to soak it each day and keep it level when she is sitting down."

As the nurse walks over towards the medicine cabinet "if she feels any pain give her half a tablet of this every 6 hrs. Any more then that she might fall sleep from it." as the puts 6 tablets in a small bottle and writes the directions on it. Afterwards she hands them to Maya.
User IP Logged

~Maya Kitagata~
Third Year
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I surrender to the warmth of your embrace...

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 778
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #5 on: Jan 2nd, 2008, 06:48am »

Maya nods in understanding. "Yes.. I understand. But will it be fatal if I gave her too much?" Maya was now a bit worried.. when under pressure she didnt exactly do things 100% perfect. She just didnt want anything to happen to Aiko while under her watch. If anything happened, anything at all... Maya wouldn't forgive herself.

"Its okay if I carried her yes? We do have stairs in this school."
User IP Logged

User Image

Aiko
Second Year
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 118
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #6 on: Jan 2nd, 2008, 3:17pm »

The nurse just smiles and walks over to Maya and puts her hand on her shoulder.

" If you give her too much it will be okay. All it will do is make her sleepy. She doesn't have the body mass to take stronger medicine like most girls her age and yes! you can carry her, but I would prefer if she walks some with these." as she gets a set of crushes."
User IP Logged

~Maya Kitagata~
Third Year
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I surrender to the warmth of your embrace...

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 778
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #7 on: Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:40am »

OOC: Crushes? Or crutches? Im guessing its crutches.... *silent*.... right?

"Oh okay... but over all she will be okay right? I mean, I dont want her to get into anything that may cause her to over excert herself.." Maya said looking worried as she brushed away some of Aiko's hair from her face.
User IP Logged

User Image

Aiko
Second Year
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 118
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #8 on: Jan 3rd, 2008, 3:01pm »

OCC: your right. I was to lazy to get my dictionary to check the correct spelling of the word.

"She'll be fine. All she did was sprang her ankle. For the first few weeks she'll need to stay off of it. I'll send a note to her gym teacher and ballet teacher and tell them she'll need to be excuse from these activities as well.

The nurse glances over towards Aiko and feels for the little girl.

"Just make sure she gets plenty of rest and follows my directions of putting ice on her ankle. I what to see her back in here in three weeks."
User IP Logged

~Maya Kitagata~
Third Year
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I surrender to the warmth of your embrace...

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 778
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #9 on: Jan 3rd, 2008, 11:54pm »

OOC: Lol, no problem. *Smiles*

"Yes miss. I will do my very best." Maya bows as she looks at Aiko-chan. Smiling she feels her forehead just to be sure if anything.

"Ready? Aiko-chan? If you would like.. once in the dorms I can get you something to eat. Just name it."
User IP Logged

User Image

Aiko
Second Year
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 118
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #10 on: Jan 4th, 2008, 06:36am »

Ready? Aiko-chan? If you would like.. once in the dorms I can get you something to eat. Just name it."

Aiko nods her head yes to Maya's question as she tries to sit up.

The nurse comes over with the crutches and adjust them to so that Aiko can use them.

"Here you go Aiko-chan." as the nurse helps Aiko up off the bed and helped her get use to the crutches.

"Remember keep your foot up while you walk." as Aiko tries to use the m
User IP Logged

~Maya Kitagata~
Third Year
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I surrender to the warmth of your embrace...

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 778
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #11 on: Jan 4th, 2008, 08:12am »

Helping the nurse give the crutches to Aiko Maya does her best to make sure she doesnt fall.

"Then its decided. Just tell me what you want.

With that she heads to the door. Opening it for Aiko-chan. "Miss? Can you please hand the medicine to me?" Maya asked with a smile.
User IP Logged

User Image

Aiko
Second Year
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 118
xx Re: v isiting the Nurse
« Reply #12 on: Jan 4th, 2008, 2:11pm »

The nurse hands the bottle of medicine for Aiko's ankle over to Maya along with a note excusing them early from class as well.

"Remember now. half a pill every 6hrs and make sure she either eats something before taking it or drinks something. Also I'll inform her gym coach that she isn't to do any thing physical till her ankle is better"

Aiko looks towards her roommate as she carefully walks over to her.

She stumbles a few times, but feels Maya's friendly arms catch her.

The nurse stands back watching the two girls leave.
User IP Logged

~Maya Kitagata~
Third Year
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I surrender to the warmth of your embrace...

YIM YIM AIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 778
xx Re: visiting the Nurse
« Reply #13 on: Jan 5th, 2008, 07:20am »

"Thank you miss. And I will do my best. I assure you. Aiko-chan is in very good hands."

Maya smiles as she helps her roomie out the door and closes it softly behind her.
User IP Logged

User Image

Pages: 1  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »



Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls